• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 11/4/2002 5:56:00 PM)|
Comment: The Late Show, hmm, that’s some kind of a Yankee chat show or sumthin’ ain’t it? Why you man’s so into all that Late night with Letterman, Leno late night sh*t anyway? But who really gives a f#*k, cuz Electric Company have formulated a true gem on this 12”. Insight’s beat is truly innovative. Pairing a tight guitar loop with a confusing piano sample, Insight wields his genius over the crew’s neat capable flows. The testosterone kick this group is coming with is sure to have all you hardcore freaks clambering to hear this joint.
Name: dixienormus (Posted: 9/16/2002 6:47:00 AM)
Summary: Got Inspired To Write
Comment: I immediately grabbed a pen and pad. A beat with heat, feeling Insight big time!
Name: ed_marciano (Posted: 8/21/2002 12:38:00 AM)
Summary: Beat= Sick!
Comment: The beat is blazing on this one. Good work Insight!
Name: Stolp13 (Posted: 8/15/2002 9:23:00 PM)
Summary: This Is The Illness
Comment: Incredible beat from Insight, one of the year’s best, and solid rhymes from the Electric Company.