BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: TrueHipHop (Posted: 2/5/2008 9:37:00 AM; Partial IP: 64.223.203)
Comment: no one fucks with Celph Titled and Apathy. and togehter god damn. Celph kills shit.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: With Apathy and Celph Titled guest emceeing, there's no prizes for guessing this is a straight-up battle track. Basically, it's 4 verses by 4 MCs explaining how they can do this and that to you, and how they're way better, blah blah. Nothing new, but hey, I'm not complaining, as i enjoy hearing the witty and intelligent lines these MCs create. Peep it for sure.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/27/2002 1:04:00 PM)
Summary: 100% Purity!!!
Comment: Man I just wish the mainstream still could be able to make tracks like this one in particular. Word!!!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Elemental; K-Skills; Celph Titled; Apathy; Demigodz & Army Of The Pharaohs||Found: 9|