• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Masada9 (Posted: 6/24/2003 9:51:00 PM)
Summary: Shroom Beat
Comment: The beat to this track was like a celestial journey through time while taking bong hits. I dug it!
Name: DJ Madhandz (Posted: 5/15/2003 2:31:00 PM)
Comment: This tune is dope as f*ck! Beat is moody and eerie and the lyrics fit the beat perfect. I'll definitely be buying this 12".
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:35:00 AM)|
Comment: This is my first time hearing about these cats, but they definitely show me something interesting. "Evil" talks about a lot of issues that plague the world, especially the second verse which speaks on the evil of females. The production reminds me of an old western vibe, “Evil" also reminds me of some early Non-Phixion.
Name: albakorr (Posted: 5/14/2003 11:04:00 PM)
Summary: Minnesota Offspring???
Comment: If I had only one guess of where this group reigns from, it would have to be Minnesota. Being a fan, I appreciate the effort.
Name: manchild021 (Posted: 5/13/2003 3:13:00 AM)
Summary: Breath Of Fresh Air
Comment: When the beat starts on this song it captures you and the lyrics are real tight. I've heard these cats were makin' moves, and I saw them live while I was visiting my aunt in Pittsburgh and the emcee's live performance was super-tight. Can't wait for a full-length.
Name: greenthumb (Posted: 5/6/2003 9:41:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Song
Comment: This song is great. This is the first time I've heard of Elevlated and I'm hoping to hear more. Does anyone know if they have a cd out?
Name: d-rek (Posted: 5/6/2003 7:26:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Ass Song!
Comment: The production is tight as hell. I really love this song. Tymez's delivery is very passionate. Lyrics are dope!