BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:35:00 AM)|
Comment: It seems a lot of aggravated anger was released on "Hate." The production is still on point and I'm definitely feeling the percussion and heavy strings. It seems Elevated Mindz is aiming or targeting someone or some issue. I'm kind of uncertain of what it is exactly, but I can definitely relate to some of the aspects of their lyrics. Maybe they are targeting hypocrites?? I dunno but it is still some intriguing to listen to.
Name: albakorr (Posted: 5/14/2003 10:58:00 PM)
Comment: Strings versus brass...a great combination for a beat. Seems this group might very well have it all together.
Name: manchild021 (Posted: 5/13/2003 3:18:00 AM)
Comment: I really like this group. "From a girl that gets her facts from a Snapple cap," not riding just relating. Keep doin' it!