• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: TafKaM (Posted: 7/8/2004 12:23:00 AM)
Summary: But The Mixin'...
Comment: This seems a little too low on the vocals, maybe it's my headphones. I'm struggling to hear the lyrics, but the beat is sick.
Name: NDeed (Posted: 4/16/2004 11:02:00 PM)
Summary: Release The Beast
Comment: I haven't heard much from DJ Truth or Art, but this beat is beastly! This is proof that simplicity can project forth complexity. Say word. The flows were dope. Especially Kamachi's. Very solid track.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/3/2003 12:24:00 PM)
Comment: Hmmm this is refreshingly different. I like the moody, sinister and depressing beat. The rhymes are also good, plus the song isn't that long which I think is a good thing because this beat could get tedious if it went on for too long. Nice one DJ Truth and Art Beeswax, you've dropped a gem here!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 7/16/2003 2:33:00 PM)|
Comment: Interesting production from DJ Truth and Art Beeswax. A stark choir sample follows a simple drum pattern and a very minimal bassline to create a eerie, foreboding feeling. Elix, Mr. Eon and Chief Kamachi have good mic presence and some decent rhymes. "The Beast Within" might sound like the typical hardcore underground rap in some ways, but they offer a different spin on it, and it works nicely.