• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: theDon (Posted: 4/3/2009 9:00:00 PM; Partial IP: .68.150.29)
Comment: The Dirty Pigs.
Name: phair-O (Posted: 1/9/2004 2:01:00 AM)
Summary: Hella Fresh!!!!!!!!!!
Comment: The beat is dope, good melody, hot cuts. The delivery by the MC's covers the beat smoothly.
Name: dragan_sa (Posted: 12/26/2003 1:11:00 PM)
Summary: The Best Song I've Ever Heard
Comment: I can't believe someone can make song like this!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 7/16/2003 2:33:00 PM)|
Comment: "Keystone Cops" has been done before: minimal, foreboding samples, hardcore battle rhymes, and pounding drums. It's a good track, but your not hearing much new. Jedi Mind Tricks have done the same thing before many times over. But if you dig this sort of thing, by all means listen as Elix and Charon Don provide some good wordplay and DJ Truth and Art Beeswax offer solid production and nice cuts.