• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 4/8/2005 1:38:00 PM)|
Comment: Why am I voting Exile for President? On the strength of this beat? I don't think so. Can we get a little bit of a change up if the song's gonna be almost 5 minutes long? Maybe itís the scratches that'll get him elected? They're damn good, but they're not "president good." And there's not enough for a 5 minute track. Maybe his partner is gonna get him elected with slick rhymes. With a sweet flow like this and plea during the chorus, it just might work. As for the song, I don't think itís swaying me enough in either direction to get me to the polls. I'm a fence sitter. Give it a listen and make an informed decision.