BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The subject matter on this one is basically the same as "For What You Live", only flipped a little differently just like the title. The beat, however, gets completely sinister. Emanon preaches about how males can get caught up in the fast life of money and how females are affected by the media's perception of beauty. Give this a listen and make sure you listen to "For What You Live" also to get the full effect.
Name: Optikal Sciences (Posted: 5/22/2002 8:44:00 PM)
Comment: This song is really nice. I like the beat and the lyrics flow real good. The content is outstanding and the production is eye catching.