• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.1 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: PUKKA T (Posted: 8/28/2008 7:50:00 PM; Partial IP: 54.200.220)
Comment: everyone was on point, who said hip hop is dead?
Name: r o d (Posted: 4/28/2008 1:06:00 AM; Partial IP: 129.36.181)
Location: orange county
Comment: nothing special, but definitely tight
Name: newspeak (Posted: 4/12/2008 3:40:00 PM; Partial IP: 243.171.74)
Comment: Decent track - cool as a one time listen, but i'm not rewinding it. Sounds like a lot of the current stuff these days.
Name: J Kooly (Posted: 4/11/2008 4:24:00 PM; Partial IP: 23.107.133)
Location: phoenix, az
Comment: Just shy of 5 stars....Just what I expect from a veteran The "ACE"........!!!!!!!!!!!
Name: Smooth J (Posted: 4/10/2008 9:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 30.195.204)
Location: West Covina, CA
Comment: this ia that ill shit yo! straight on point! I gotta peep da whiole album
Name: Ben (Posted: 4/5/2008 10:19:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.65.201)
Location: Baltimore way of NY
Comment: Smooth neat, lovely litle voice in the background, reminds me of the good days of hip hop!
Name: hiphopjunk3 (Posted: 4/4/2008 3:34:00 PM; Partial IP: 67.254.172)
Comment: this beat is crazy and this cd is too I bought it the day it came out...