BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: SaintIdes (Posted: 4/23/2009 7:35:00 PM; Partial IP: 221.59.241)
Comment: I never knew how hot this beat was till I heard it without that annoying hook. I like em..he's Outz affiliated...and this beat is Bonkers!
Name: Effort (Posted: 4/13/2009 2:49:00 PM; Partial IP: .108.86.20)
Location: LAS VEGA$
Comment: it is a jacked beat, and I hate dr dre, em, and 50. But I HAVE to give em props, cause they took a beat that was already hard, and made it a banger. props.
Name: Abe sonn (Posted: 3/18/2009 6:38:00 PM; Partial IP: .95.233.96)
Location: High Desert Cali
Comment: sheesh stop hating fools.
almost all producers sample. Timbo. Pharrel. blah blah.
just enjoy the beat.
besides this bangs harder than the RZA version.
Name: J Mart (Posted: 3/16/2009 12:17:00 AM; Partial IP: 208.228.85)
Location: Boulder Colorado
Comment: Dre has stole beats his whole career! "The Next Episode" was a beat from a Missing Lynx song a year before. This music is for high School musical kids any way. What is Dre like 74 now.
Name: lionesser (Posted: 3/13/2009 8:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 163.106.72)
Comment: this is definitely the beat from "preservation" with aes rock and del! these fools massacred it...
Name: aziz (Posted: 3/13/2009 8:00:00 AM; Partial IP: 26.106.177)
Comment: dr dre is my n*gga
Name: hakim (Posted: 3/13/2009 7:57:00 AM; Partial IP: 26.106.177)
Comment: i think dr dre is real n*gga but 50cent is a real son of the bitch
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Eminem; Dr. Dre; & 50 Cent||Found: 19|