• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.9 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: boondoxxx (Posted: 5/13/2009 5:54:00 PM; Partial IP: 182.247.22)
Comment: slim just ripped kid
Name: Itwasthe1armedman (Posted: 4/28/2009 2:21:00 PM; Partial IP: .223.163.5)
Location: Lewisville, TX
Comment: dizzzamn, that's some good Em shizz!!!
Name: ACE (Posted: 6/11/2008 12:41:00 AM; Partial IP: 27.107.227)
Comment: this song is the shit I wanna be jus like him
Name: ROACH420 (Posted: 6/8/2005 6:36:00 PM)
Comment: The illest S.O.B alive man. This guy is crazy! One of his best songs ever.
Name: The Nebulous Nebula (Posted: 6/2/2005 3:11:00 AM)
Comment: Now don't get me wrong the lyrics are off the hook, but it's not freestyle. I heard this same shit on a radio show.
Name: specialk (Posted: 7/1/2004 12:04:00 PM)
Summary: Eminem Freestyle
Comment: This is back in the days when Eminem could freestyle apsolutely sick; he is one of the best of all time with KRS-One,Supernatural,A-Butta and Me. This beat was provided by the second best, Dr.Dre, who changes up the beats and Eminem just continues to kill it.
Name: d danja (Posted: 3/29/2004 11:47:00 AM)
Summary: Still Amazin'
Comment: I heard this one and I just knew this dude was gonna be great. Six years later, he's till doin' his thing like crazy, even though that new D12 joint is corny as f*ck.
Name: pg13whitey (Posted: 5/3/2003 8:26:00 PM)
Summary: Best Freestyler Ever
Comment: Canít touch Eminem when heís freestyling. Sickest stuff you will ever hear.