• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Encore and Evidence complement each other very nicely on this track. The beat is hot, with a piano-esque loop riding throughout the song. The hook is complete with a few Jeru vocal samples being scratched in. Both MC's stepped up to the plate lyrically... not exactly grand-slams, but definitely inside-the-park homeruns.