• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: ketchupsamurai (Posted: 12/5/2003 10:13:00 PM)
Summary: The Meaning Of Dope...
Comment: "Zigga Zigga" is one of the most amazing track/single I have heard in a long while. The lyrics are tight and the beat is f**king awesome in nature. Many emcees are using this instrumental.
Name: seatown_brown (Posted: 11/17/2003 7:47:00 PM)
Comment: My man Jake brought fire to this one. Seattle baby!
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Coming through on a pure positive vibe, Encore and Jake One do it again with “Zigga Zigga.” A perfect song to go along with “Essentially Yours” on his most recently released record, Encore seems extremely focused on making nothing but live songs. Mission accomplished, I personally witnessed this performed on the current Hieroglyphics tour and from the chorus to the verses it does the job.