• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: MK3 (Posted: 7/12/2002 3:35:00 PM)
Summary: The Original Was Dope Too!
Comment: Mum's The Word comes through with a dope remix of an already dope track by Epidemic. The beat has a flute that rides the beat with strings running in and out. The concept of this song is dope, because it actually makes sense, all three MC's flow different about what they've experienced in this life. Reflective but not preachy. Minus _one murders the beat on the last verse, "In this life there's automatic addicts/ poppin’ gats for nothing /problematic static/ climatic actions happen/ death without destruction/ got you mad at mom & dad & cousin/. . .check the flow on that verse. . .SICK! Epidemic kicking that conscious ish no doubt!!!