• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: dilated jukie (Posted: 12/2/2005 5:16:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat Konducta
Comment: Madlib is sick, easiley one of the best producers these days. I Can't wait to see what he will do next. Hopefully either a new Jaylib and Madvillian.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The beat conductor is on point once again, this time teaming with Epitome to bring us this characteristically tasty track. I can't even find any tiny imperfections to complain about. The beats, the rhymes, and yes, even the cuts all score very high marks. Good cuts on a Madlib track? I know. It's odd. I don't know if Madlib learned to crab or if that's a hired hand. Either way this track is dope and definitely worth checking.