• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: h No! Not the Twilight Zone! Oh yes! And as corny as it sounds, I'm just not having a problem with it. Go figure. I'm not even mad at the cliché Flava Flav vocal. Also far from stirring animosity, are the vivacious rhymes, which lend just the right amount energy to complete this picture. This is one nice little 12". Hey, it's on Stones Throw. What did you expect?