BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 1/3/2005 10:12:00 AM)|
Comment: A superstar line-up is featured here including NY/NJ legends EPMD, Redman, Das EFX, and Havoc on the boards. This track had the potential to bring hip-hop back to life, but as is often the case with super collaborations it ends up being a mediocre assemblage of random verses. Check this out on the strength of the artists names alone, but don't expect anything spectacular.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 5:03:00 PM)
Summary: Havoc's Showing That He Indeed Has Beats
Comment: This song appeared on the Hit Squad Mixtape mixtape released last year. It appears to be old lyrics over a new track from Mobb Deep's Havoc. The beat is definitely a head-nodder and the rhymes have that late 90's swing to them and that's a good thing. Really decent song and would work well in a mix.