BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: ROCK /// brick city /// (Posted: 1/18/2009 1:06:00 PM; Partial IP: 183.125.41)
Location: North Carolina
Comment: Yo, FAM!!! Wutt thee FUCC u talkin'. REDMAN bringin that fiyahhh. This track is hottest in years.
Name: Tido (Posted: 12/29/2008 5:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 0.49.219.2)
Location: Fort Frances Canada
Comment: Redman knows how to ruin good music.
Name: Compton (Posted: 12/26/2008 10:16:00 AM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: London, England
Comment: Yes, Yes, Yes. Been listening to EPMD since '88. Saw them in London last month, they killed it even though they're 40+ yrs old! Thats how you make hip hop!
Name: Tim (Posted: 12/21/2008 11:21:00 PM; Partial IP: 127.135.66)
Comment: These brothers got me sold on rap in the mid 80's, not to mention Redman who kills this track.
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 12/11/2008 9:03:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: Cool...it almost sound like some ol Def Squad shit. Just missing Keith Murray on the track.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: EPMD (Erick Sermon + Parrish Smith); Redman||Found: 6|