• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "When opportunity knocks I hope you open the door so you can do that..." And what exactly is "that" you ask? According to Equilibrium, it's whatever chance you get to take a risk in life. It's been a little while since I've heard a song this assuring so I have to give these guys credit for the direction they've taken. If you're looking for something a little more traditional lyric-wise, check out "Hold Something."