• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Well, without that annoying windows start up sample to get in the way as it does in their track ‘Windows 98’, it is nice to hear these guys. ‘Critical Conditions’ features Vex of the Boogiemonsters adding his opinions, along with Dutch and Celph, on the critical condition that society is in. This beat is filled with a lot of different sample changes with a smooth summertime feel to it. I really enjoy how they compliment each other’s style throughout the track. I’m feeling everything about this song and recommend giving it a few listens.