• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Switching up the beat halfway through a track can be an effective tactic for the sake of variety. In the case of Equilibrium, they mockingly lose interest in Celph Titled's bell-tingled instrumental and pick up the tempo with a rapid flute loop. Lyrically, "Hold Something" is solely dedicated to telling off the wack: "I know you faking jacks/cause you as hard-core as the Cosby Show."