BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 11/23/2005 1:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Ernie Rhodes may be on to something . He's one of those artists that you really get the first time you hear. His style is nothing complex, but he does what he does really well. The beats are solid, great melodies and his rhymes are right on point. The way Ernie's flow connects to the beat is something that a lot of other rappers should learn from. All in all, this is a strong, upbeat track with a great vocal sample on the hook.
Name: Abstrakt05 (Posted: 11/19/2005 5:45:00 PM)
Summary: Maybe I Should Give Another Listen
Comment: The sample is ok, although it's teetering on the brink of corniness. Ernie Rhodes raps and sounds like a white guy so his picture surprised me. I'm not a big fan of the "suburb style". If you like sage francis and eyedea, imagine them with less hot lyrics, thats Ernest Rhodes III.