BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 11/23/2005 1:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Nice production from Big Jess on the sample-heavy rock beat. It hits hard but still trails with enough melody to give Ernie the space he needs to do his thing--and that thing is spitting absolutely killer flows that blend golden age mentality with a modern multi-syllabic style while managing not to drown under the weight of needless flair. When you listen to Ernie's raps, you can tell that he's a seasoned writer and understands the medium well--he is one of the rare underground rappers who you can hear spit a rap and you can comprehend 90% of it the first time through, but are still compelled enough to hit rewind.