BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: gem (Posted: 8/19/2008 1:27:00 PM; Partial IP: .191.6.156)
Location: miami, florida, usa
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The second I first heard this track at CMJ this year; Esau quickly made his way to the top section of my "dopest emcees" list. Yeah, yeah, you've heard dis tracks a million times, blah, blah, blah. Well finally we get treated to one that actually brings some weight to the table (remember the ache in your neck after hearing "Ghostwriter"?). The beat is also knockin' thanks to Phat Boy who brings the ill guitar loop. Lock up your wack demo tapes--the anti-emcee strikes again.