• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Are too many (dope) emcees (on one track) a bad thing? Not at all. But 2 Many (wack) Emcees (wanting to be emcees) flooding the market with enough crap to drown out ill emcees is without question a bad thing. Hopefully all the emcees wanting to be emcees will hear these emcees that fully rep being emcees; and start serving me fries at BK again instead of horrible 12"s. In plain English, GO COP THIS RECORD!