• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Traestar (Posted: 2/6/2010 4:53:00 PM; Partial IP: .117.23.44)
Location: Atlantic City, N.J., U.S.A.
Comment: Well whatever, this is my shit!!
Even more is the skit in the end!!
Name: Devinnnnnn (Posted: 11/15/2009 12:03:00 AM; Partial IP: 17.248.120)
Comment: Its not as bad as some of you make it out to be.
Name: Dirt Diggz (Posted: 10/13/2009 3:05:00 PM; Partial IP: 54.145.153)
Comment: cause I can
Name: Fatel One (Posted: 10/10/2009 3:25:00 AM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Location: Cin Cal
Comment: Why do People post comments about songs of artist they don't like in the first place then complain that they don't like the way they rap.....
If you don't like the artist don't listen to there music don't hate just to do so.....
Eso's not my fav but he got's some dope shit love Master Ace always come's proper.....
Name: Greg Rodgers (Posted: 9/29/2009 5:56:00 PM; Partial IP: .57.254.35)
Comment: Why do people like Esso? This kid has never been nice. I know he got Masta Ace on this to make it something.
Name: Dirt Diggz (Posted: 9/29/2009 5:48:00 AM; Partial IP: .156.90.32)
Comment: I cant stand eso. I think he has another verse in here about some star wars again too. I wish Ace wouldnt even mess with this dude but then again its the only part of the track thats any good to me