• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/14/2003 10:41:00 AM)|
Comment: Although the Ethos Project isnít a familiar name yet, this single should create a buzz. K-Otix affiliate Kay (from Example and Beat Pharm) drops a triple-threat beat delight. Meshed with a simple drum loop, each MC is blessed with a different sample (switches from rock to jazzy horns to jazzy piano stabs), making this a song power-packed with a variety on the boards. All 3 MCís (Kay coupled with Damien and Mic of K-Otix) are out to put Texas on the map with this banger.