• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 12/11/2003 7:13:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Beat And Lyrics To Top
Comment: Yo, its a dope beat but missing something... but done nice, and the MCs each rip overly well, and the rhythm is always intact.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/14/2003 10:41:00 AM)|
Comment: Houston based trio K-Otix unleashes their Ethos project with the first single “Hammer Proof.” This track sets it off with a thumping beat and simple sample. Philly’s Grand Agent begins the lyrical assault, followed by K-Otix (Mic and Damien) and Donte from Mood (still kicking that God-body vibe since the “Doom” album). For those looking for that lyrical satisfaction not found on too many records nowadays, stop right here. K-Otix show and prove that even MC’s from Texas can pack lyrical heat with their contemporaries all over the U.S., without having to sound like the rest of the Dirty South.