• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 7/13/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Emcee ADaD starts the track off perfectly by stating the obvious... “Soulful, Inspiration..A little Education.” The beat immediately hit me in my heart; my man Kenny Keys does a great job of supplying the soulful vibes. ADaD basically talks about his appetite to write how he feels and what he sees when he wakes up early in the morning. This track is kind of funny to me because the MC sounds like J-Live a little bit, and the producer laced a J.Rawls - Yusef Dinero type beat. Sh*t if I didn’t know who this crew was down with I’d swear they from the 7 Heads camp.
Name: tonecee (Posted: 6/13/2003 1:18:00 PM)
Summary: Very Refreshing To Hear Stuff Like This
Comment: Production is on point and the MC's are extremely on point. I'm feeling the overall vibe of this joint…very polished.
Name: d-rek (Posted: 5/26/2003 11:35:00 AM)
Comment: This song is dope! Never heard of this cat or group, not sure what, but I know I like this and looking forward to hearing more.