• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: david (Posted: 1/18/2009 3:19:00 AM; Partial IP: 68.214.160)
Location: sun valley
Comment: flow is on point,evidence delivers as usual telling a story keeping you sucked in the he drops every time.He melds his voice to every beat he flows on...the scratches andblends from the d.j. hit you pretty good at the end to complement the song. 4 stars....
Name: sasiam (Posted: 2/18/2008 8:31:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: forgot to mention DJ Khalil's production....it's fab-you-luss
Name: saiam (Posted: 2/18/2008 8:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Comment: love love...that's all I got for this trak. It caught me right off the bat.
Ev is only gettin' betta 'an betta
|Name: Sangre (Posted: 12/9/2007 5:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Evidence is in prime form on this piano heavy beat. The chorus is simple, catchy and works well with the production. Evidence drops three solid verses that display his growth in skill over the last few years. While the beat is nice and has a few good switch ups, it gets a little repetitive. That being my only complaint, the instrumental would work great for an MC battle.