• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: Evidence has always leaned more toward drowning musical accompaniment to go with his vocals, a crafted skill that gives the impression he’s always choosing his words precisely. The single “Hot & Cold,” the B-side to “Mr. Slow Flow,” both of which can be found on The Weatherman LP, is a dark and twisted musical song for Evidence and Alchemist to grind out the differences between hot and cold. Evidence’s knack for pulling out thought-provoking imagery and not-so-obvious extremes of hot and cold are a skill unparalleled with today’s emcees.