• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DariusBoomaye (Posted: 5/27/2007 5:07:00 PM)
Summary: I'm Diggin It!
Comment: I love this catz style.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: Peep the name of this song before you cop the single, because it really will decided whether or not you have any interest. Everything about this surprisingly enjoyable single wallows in slowness. Joey Chavez's beat is more of two-chord, piano rumble, snapped apart at moments by the chop-chop of the turntable or an upbeat little synth jab. It's hard to imagine that Evidence could rap slower, but here he does, seemingly barely tipping the 45 BPM mark. It is most assuredly not a club beat or an anthem. It is a slow, churning song from start to finish, and if that's your style this is the cut for you.