BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Steele (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Example has mic prowess, this is clear. Although he has a tight flow and sound rhymes, I found ‘That Is' lacking lyrical focus. Ironically enough, Example admits that "it seems like brothers ain't got jack to say"; and in this case, I agree completely. The fact that the lyrics lack direction is nicely compensated by the beat. With its clicking castanets, sharp synth hits and fitting bassline, this track will get your speakers thumpin'. Worth checking out!