BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: southpaw (Posted: 4/27/2008 5:56:00 PM; Partial IP: 39.178.147)
Location: brighton, uk
Comment: not bad, but the one to look out for is the impulses ep, its unreal, limited to 500 copies from back in 96.
|Name: Steele (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Whatever qualms I had about Example (after hearing "That Is") faded when I listened to the A-side of his single. "We Write The Songs" satisfied me with deeper, more meaningful lyrics. And again complimenting those lyrics was a tight beat. This time it was one that seemed almost Hieroglyphics-esque, a sound that I enjoy quite a bit and hope to see more of in Example's future work. If you only have time to check out one Example track, this is the one.