• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 4/7/2005 11:17:00 AM)|
Comment: Have I been sleeping on Exile all this time? If so, why? Dude's got some hot beats. "Provider" has a certain jolly, cartoon-ish vibe that's able to produce a celebratory aura that hasn't been seen in indie circles for a while. And the scratches? All over on the hook. What more could you want? Good lyrics? Check Blu Soul's flow has the confident swagger to take this track into some kind of mid-90's state of bliss without sounding redundant. What's going on here? I don't know per say, but it's solid stuff.