• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: david (Posted: 1/18/2009 3:23:00 AM; Partial IP: 68.214.160)
Location: sun valley
Comment: love tha beat,and the nice piano blend in the background....love that jazzy singin on tha track grabs you and sounds like real hip hop...love that...it has that good soul feel.
Name: chards (Posted: 5/21/2005 1:02:00 AM)
Summary: Damn Exile!!
Comment: Heard this the Saturday after the Thursday it was released on 88.1 in Toronto. I couldn't sleep for days!
Name: kid_markay_2210 (Posted: 4/21/2005 2:09:00 PM)
Comment: Love the beat.
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 4/19/2005 8:19:00 PM)
Summary: Exile's Time Has Come
Comment: Exile does an amazing job with this. Nearly a five!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 4/7/2005 11:17:00 AM)|
Comment: I stopped paying attention to Slum Village after Jay-Dee left the fold, but if they got someone like Exile to provide the beats, hell, I'd start taking notice again. "Time Has Come" brings these guys together for a solid piano-driven slice of head-nodding funk that begs for maybe, say, an album? Guys? Sadly, I feel like this may be a one-off collaboration, but as Exile has proved on this 12", his production talents fit SV's improving skills superbly.