• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 12/19/2005 8:26:00 PM)|
Comment: Subdued yet glisteningly complex. Exile really takes it up a notch with this beat, especially in the way that he makes a great piano loop sound unlike the thousand other great piano loops that we hear on Hip-Hop records all the time. This one works, and even when he throws in a police siren (the most annoyingly overused sound in Hip-Hop), it still all comes together well. The captivating scratches and variations in the beat don't hurt either, not to mention the nice rhymes that fit the track perfectly. Hopefully this track is a sign of great things to come.