• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: xxxsetra (Posted: 6/7/2005 6:48:00 AM)
Comment: This definitely isn't the best Eyedea & DJ Abilities can do, but it is a pretty nice track with an old school style beat. Give it a listen.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: People who knew Eyedea before his Blaze Battle victory and run in with P. Diddy won’t be so pleased with “Birth of a Fish.” Granted Eyedea burns the track with his metaphors and comical steez, it just seems like this one is missing something. Pretty weak production by Abilities, but we all know he was busy preparing for DMC Nationals. Not a bad track, but it just tastes like peanut butter without the jelly.