• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: TAKOELOKE (Posted: 3/16/2009 2:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 199.46.151)
Location: fonata, ca
Comment: wat foodstamp said.. blindly firing is one my favorite songs by eyedea.. abilities gets down in this sung with a dope beat that gets your head movin and yo toes tappin!!
Name: xxxsetra (Posted: 6/7/2005 6:50:00 AM)
Comment: This is one of the dopest tracks by Eyedea & Abilities. The beat is nothing like I've heard before, and it gets your head moving.
Name: J beats (Posted: 4/11/2003 5:52:00 AM)
Summary: Killin Beat
Comment: Abilities shows he can compete with any deejay out there and the same goes for Eyedea on the mic. Sick track!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: There are several reasons why I love the Rhymesayers Entertainment, and “Blindly Firing” is a clear example of that. Abilities flexes his production muscles with one of those fun, punchy beats. The real magic comes in Eyedea’s verses as he drops dope rhyme after dope rhyme. Abilities tears up the track a little too so in the end you have a well-balanced track.
Name: david (Posted: 5/26/2002 8:13:00 PM)
Summary: Very Good
Comment: It's a great song!!
Name: romeo2desire (Posted: 4/23/2002 6:26:00 AM)
Summary: Phat Beat...
Comment: Diggin the beat. Love all these background samples. Ryhmes are dope.