• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: silvergorper (Posted: 2/16/2005 1:40:00 AM)
Summary: Unstoppable Force To Reckon For
Comment: The beat is strong. The lyrics sound good to my ears. It is raw.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: In the age of excessive bravado, some of the best and most creative hip-hop comes from the Rhymesayers crew who you will rarely find getting caught up in this nonsense. There are a few who can pull off the braggadocios style (Rok-One where are you?), but most participants in this are new jacks who figure that by inflating their own ego they will gain respect. If you don't have anything new to say, please save your breath. On "Architect's Theme", Eyedea shows respect to his "peers and anyone who's a little weird/we made it another year and from here we'll just persevere." Please do keep on Eyedea. DJ Abilities hooks up a nice stand-up bass loop and some well placed cuts. Eyedea makes you "realize that we never rise unless we all start building." Get your blueprints out.