• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: gzeppi (Posted: 6/1/2009 12:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 02.166.244)
Comment: back in the dayz!!
Name: hetz (Posted: 6/1/2009 6:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 26.199.145)
Comment: musta monsta!!
Name: steve-o (Posted: 5/25/2009 5:36:00 PM; Partial IP: .67.131.90)
Comment: awsome song got a really good message in it type song you wanna sit back and smoke a blunt to
Name: Valentina (Posted: 5/22/2009 10:34:00 PM; Partial IP: 187.55.102)
Comment: Good ish....
Name: Mud_BooDa (Posted: 5/21/2009 7:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 170.83.235)
Comment: Music is hella fresh!
Name: TruSchoolDefenda (Posted: 5/21/2009 2:43:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.69.195)
Comment: Refreshing.. a nice 'back to basics' style of approach here. Nothing too complex or groundbreaking beatwise or lyricwise, but thats obviously not the intention. Just a good song delivering uplifting messages through first hand street tales. Jeru was definitely the man for the job cuz he came clear and correct, just like he always did...damn I wish we had more Jeru these days.