BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: DeeX (Posted: 1/2/2004 9:21:00 AM)
Comment: Damn this sh*t reminds me why I love Hip-hop. Peace!
Name: kid vega (Posted: 11/6/2003 10:42:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Track!
Comment: Damn, this song is really dope.. I'm really feeling the beat..and like always, Phonte and Pooh come with that sick flow. Their flow is amazing. Nice.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/4/2003 1:10:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: You're probably wondering what Phonte and Big Pooh sound like without the production acumen of 9th. If there is any doubt that 2/3's of Little Brother isn't up to par without the beat-making brethren, then you're absolutely wrong. The North Carolina to Boston connection works wonders as the Beantown deejay/producer Fakts One laces a gem that is 9th Wonderesque. The guitar licks and soul claps produce ample bounce and those Dirty South cats kill every bar.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Fakts One; Rapper Big Pooh; Little Brother; Phonte; Little Brother||Found: 12|