• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 6/29/2003 6:57:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm always a sucker for the choppy Primo-esque production style. "Life Music" has that vibe going on, but Fakts adds his own unique spin to the production. In a way, it's reminiscent of "D&D Soundclash" by Afu-Ra with much more going on, including an the obligatory "ooohhhh" vocal sample and a nice dancehall vibe. Rocklyn flows smoothly over the track, and his lyrics on appreciating life work nicely with his delivery. "Life Music" is certified, Grade-A dopeness. Give this a spin.
Name: Shep (Posted: 6/29/2003 12:47:00 AM)
Comment: Fakts has quietly produced a bunch of really hot beats. Why does no one listen to his stuff? Climbing on the college charts, this song is really strong. Rocklyn comes through and that beat is something.