• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DrWatch (Posted: 8/1/2003 9:49:00 PM)
Summary: Great Hype Song
Comment: This track proves that Fakts is not just a sick DJ, but that dude can produce as well. I first heard this on DJ Rev's “Sonar” mixtape and have bumped it ever since. Shows that Beantown has talent waiting to erupt.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 6/29/2003 6:57:00 PM)|
Comment: Hey, The Perceptionists aren't just some nameless new group. They're a duo consisting of Akrobatik and Mr. Lif, two of the underground's finest MC's. "The Show Starter" wants to do what the title implies, so Fakts One gets behind the boards and laces a thundering, almost orchestral beat that brilliantly fits Akrobatik and Lif's angry battle rhymes. Add some dope cuts, and you have the hip-hop equivalent of a case of dynamite. Fakts has done hip-hop fans a favor by dropping a 12" where both sides require repeated listens. Nice work.