• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Tobij (Posted: 9/29/2010 5:56:00 PM; Partial IP: .53.78.143)
Location: New Orleans, La
Comment: Classic !!..I grew up on these cats ;Cant front , this is better than today's bubble-gum gargage played on mainsteam radio .I love to see them do this cut on Krush Groove .
Name: OLD SCHOOL (Posted: 4/19/2009 9:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 36.118.196)
Comment: THIS IS WHEN RAP WAS THE BEST NO BITCHES AND VIOLENCE ON THE TRACK BRING BACK THE OLD DAYS
Name: C.E.O NAME O (Posted: 12/6/2008 5:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 111.165.15)
Comment: THIS IS CLASSIC. WISH RAPPERS NOW WERE MORE CREATIVE LIKE THIS BUT..................WHATEVER THE FAT BOYS WERE REALLY B4 THERE TIME
Name: Christopher (Posted: 11/29/2008 7:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: New Jersey
Comment: Man this is classic material.I used 2 have this album on wax. Cant find that shit, DAMN!! The FAT BOYS had some serious drum tracks, and basslines. They were kind of ahead of their time. Peace.
Name: Mister Keyes (Posted: 5/7/2008 2:13:00 PM; Partial IP: .35.208.22)
Comment: Still rocks!! The Fat Boys were ahead of their time.