• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/23/2005 1:34:00 PM)|
Comment: Former Pharycde front-man, Fatlip the original bad kid isn't ready to hang-up the microphone just yet. Although more grown, matured, and ultimately depressed, Fatlip is still the same old funk-filled fanatic who blessed us throughout Bizarre Ryde to the Pharcyde and Labcabincalifornia. With production by Printz Board, that captures the essence of Pharcyde while still providing a new school vibe, this cut is yet another teaser from one of most underrated emcees in the game.
Name: Abstrakt05 (Posted: 11/19/2005 5:47:00 PM)
Summary: Not Bad
Comment: The beat makes me feel like 1985 and 1975 got together and made a "computer love" type beat but it kinda works for me. Fatlip keeps up but doesn't dazzle anyone with his lyrics, overall a decent song.