• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 3/15/2005 2:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Ex-Pharcyde member teams up with Jurassic 5’s Chali2na and J-Swift (the producer responsible for the beats on Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde back in the early 90’s.) The familiar Cali funk-driven samples are evident here (similar to the vibe of Latyrx and Blackalicious), especially on the hook. Fatlip’s flow is more on the aggressive tip, and surprisingly has matured since his “What’s Up Fatlip?” single released 5 years ago. Even though the Pharcyde has no plans of reuniting, it still feels incomplete without Bootie Brown, Imani and “Slimkid” Tre Hardson. But props to Fatlip for continuing to put out good music.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 11:51:00 AM)
Comment: Apparently this record is pretty old which is probably why I never checked for it in the first place. It was post Pharcyde and I found Fat Lip's vocals to be lacking. I guess it was the drugs, who knows but he's definitely not as sharp as he used to be. And where's Chali2na? I didn't hear him on here at all. Beat is just ok.