• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: sas i am (Posted: 10/9/2005 3:20:00 AM)
Summary: If Slug Only Knew...!
Comment: The main reason I enjoy this song is because Slug fantasizes about what I do day after day now. :p This one wasn't as good lyricaly when compared to the first Felt.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 8/1/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: I hate to say it, but there's nothing new here. Murs keeps it lively and upbeat with the lyrics as usual, but neither the flow nor schemes are anything to write home about. The production is quite dope though, as Ant conjures a Neptunes/Kanye-esque beat. Murs and Ant are not at their best here, but they are Murs and Ant nonetheless. If you're not a fan, just check this out for the production.
Name: dyslxsik (Posted: 7/23/2005 5:06:00 AM)
Summary: Wow Another Pitch Shift
Comment: The hook helps it ride smooth on this track. Murs sounds beter then he did on the Felt. Overall it would be a good party song. But it will not get much play in the clubs unless thay start greasing some palms.
Name: KURTIS-E (Posted: 7/22/2005 2:15:00 PM)
Summary: Kinda Different
Comment: This isn't really a stereotypical Ant beat, it sounds too "pop". It almost sounds like a Kanye West beat. But overall the production is straight and the lyrics are ok.