• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: joshua (Posted: 4/6/2008 5:34:00 PM; Partial IP: 178.132.82)
Comment: FINALE, INVINCIBLE, AND ELZHI!!!! on the same track with a super nice beat like that... enuff said! and the xylophone is just right no matter what they say.
Name: RipDilla (Posted: 2/11/2008 2:35:00 PM; Partial IP: 202.20.221)
Comment: Nice track. Dope peat rock style beat.
Name: NEEZ (Posted: 1/30/2008 11:12:00 PM; Partial IP: 246.106.10)
Comment: Smooth flows, the xylophone could be toned down a lot, but im feelin the sample in small doses. The smooth flows save the track in my eyes.
Name: Meidi (Posted: 1/22/2008 8:54:00 AM; Partial IP: 122.90.168)
Location: Kiel, Germany
Comment: I can agree with that! Conclusion: Beautiful music!
Name: docqua (Posted: 1/12/2008 1:42:00 PM)
Summary: Solid Track
Comment: I had a hard time with the annoying xylophone but aside from that this is a good track. Its not a wow track but a good track. Good hook and the lyrics are solid - again nothing fancy but solid.