• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: wunderman (Posted: 11/16/2005 11:52:00 PM)
Summary: Lones For Pres
Comment: this track is absolutely beautiful and uplifting, Venus Malone just adds to the chemistry. It's hard for me to understand how anyone could give this song a weak review, I mean J is talkin about the hustle we all go through...c'mon fam you gotta appreciate real muzik.
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Like beats? How about ill flows? Well, ladies and gents, this one's just for you. This is Five Deez (consisting of Pase, Fat Jon, Kyle, and Sonic) doing it very well. I'm diggin' the jazzy, laid-back mood provided by Fat J, not to mention his solid delivery on the mic. If you're not familiar with the group and want a joint to set you up, look no further than "Chilly Most."
Name: DredScott1857 (Posted: 5/21/2002 3:07:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Cut
Comment: Beat is smooth and the crew flows real well with some creative lyrics.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 4/21/2002 4:07:00 PM)
Summary: Don't Sleep
Comment: Five Deez? From Cincinnati, Ohio? WTF! Many people say this type of crap, but hey, no one can front on the productions & the lyrics. They are above par.